Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Base Ten and Place Value Flashcards

So I'm shifting to include some elementary level math activities on this page.  My son is in 1st grade and may or may not have inherited a math brain.  Anyways there are days he shows signs of math brilliance and there are some days he brings home a not so great score on a math assignment.  He told me the other day that he liked doing fractions...let's hope this continues!  Here's the flashcards I made for him.  I was inspired by these cute cards found here and I used a free border found here to spice them up.

April is the month of birthdays for my family.  You know age in years doesn't look so bad in base ten blocks...just a thought.

You may download and use these flashcards for your own purposes, especially to help a child learn math.  Do not use or sell these cards for profit.  All I ask in exchange is for you to become a follower and/or to share my blog with your friends.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment